- General physiotherapy
- Manual therapy
- Manual lymphdrainage
- Classical massage therapy
- Physiotherapy at the work place
Our principles at the EPO:
- Our team of therapists will take the time to optimally help you
- Individual consultation by licensed professionals
- Our extensive experience helps us to efficiently treat your problems
- We always look for an active approach
- Our comfortable treatment rooms (PH VI, room 2.604 & 2.606 / Isar, 6th floor, room 697 / Haar, room 0.203) are easy to reach
- You can book your sessions 24/7 online or in direct contact with our therapists
The way to your appointment of choice:
You can only book your appointments with our therapists after registering in Health Manager. If you don’t have a Health Manager account yet, please proceed as follows:
- Click the button ‘Sign up’ above and fill out all necessary data
- After finishing your registration, you’ll receive a link to your personal Health Manager account
- Just choose a password and log in
If you already signed up to Health Manager, you can log in directly via the ‘Login’ button at the top of your screen.
From now on you can book your sessions with our therapists via ‘Action’ and ‘Book session’.
Your first session with a therapist will be an introduction session (15 minutes) in which your personal situation, wishes and needs will be discussed. During this session you won’t receive therapy yet.
After the introduction session, your therapist will make sure that you can book further therapy sessions easy, 24/7 online. It’s also possible to book future sessions together with your therapist.
Check our pricelist here: